Admissions Open 2012
Faculty of Engineering
For B.E. / B.Tech Program
- Admission to the B.E / B.Tech program will be the basis of performance in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination of Karpagam University (KEEE) subject to minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates, on the basis of the merit list, will be called for counseling at Karpagam University for final Admission.
For B.Arch. Program
- Admission to B.Arch. program will be based on the aggregate of marks secured in the qualifying examination and in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- Admission would be offered on the basis of the merit list by giving equal weight age to aggregate of marks secured in qualifying examination and to NATA
For MBA Programs
- Admission to MBA programs will be on the basis of performance in the All India Entrance Test conducted by Karpagam University.
- Candidates, on the basis of the merit list, will be called for group discussion and a personal interview at Karpagam University for final Admission.
Science & Humanities
B.Sc. Mathematics (CA), B.Sc. Physics, B.Sc. Chemistry, B.Sc. Electronics & Communication Systems, B.Sc. Biotechnology, B.Sc Biochemistry, B.Sc. Microbiology, B.Sc. Computer Science, B.Sc. Information Technology, B.C.A., B.Com, B.Com (CA), B.Com (IT), BBA, BBA (CA), B.A.(TAMIL)
M.Sc. Mathematics (CA), M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Electronics & Communication Systems, M.Sc. Industrial Biotechnology, M.Sc. Biochemistry, M.Sc. Microbiology, M.Sc. Microbial Biotechnology, M.Sc. Biodiversity & Conservation, M.Sc. Bioinformatics, M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Viruses & Immunotechnology, M.Sc. Computer Science, MCA, M.Com, M.Com (CA), MSW HRM (Personal Management, Industrial Relations & Labour Welfare, Community Development, Medical & Psychiatric Social Work & NGO Management), MBA – Specialization. HR, Marketing, Systems & Finance, MBA (HR, Marketing, Systems, Finance), M.A.(TAMIL), M.A.(ENGLISH)
Admission to this program will be on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Candidates should download and print the application form, complete it and mail it along with DD drawn in favour of Karpagam University, payable at Coimbatore.
Cost of Application Form :
- UG (Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Science & Management) - Rs.150 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
- UG (Engineering) - Rs.250 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
- PG (Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Science & Management) - Rs.300 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
- PG (Engineering) - Rs.300 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
- M.Phil. / Ph.D. (Full Time & Part Time) - Rs.500 + Rs.50 (Postal Charges)
- Last Date for Receipt of Application :28/05/2012
- Entrance Examination Date :02/06/2012
- Counseling Date/Spot admissions :03/06/2012
- Last Date for admissions :31/07/2012
The Admissions Officer
Karpagam University, Eachanari Post
Coimbatore – 641 021, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Ph : +91-422 - 6453777, 6471113, 6471114, 6471115.
Mob : 9842812862 , 9842283555
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org